.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bajji update...

The offie has landed. In England, where he will turn out tomorrow for his first game of the season.
'I hope this (the chucking controversy' is sorted out for the rest of my life,' he tells BBC Sport, while the BCCI hails his being cleared as a cricket-friendly decision.
Not intending to be a wet-blanket, but my gut feel is, the last hasn't been heard on this matter. With the existing matrix, where the ICC's own umpires differ from the ICC-appointed experts, the likes of Bajji are doomed to spend their playing lives on this roller coaster -- cleared one moment, called the next.

1 Comments:

  • Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
    and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
    for blogs.
    Hey son, you need to check out my blog!

    By Blogger diluted-dreams, at 19:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home