.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Monday, June 06, 2005

Help wanted

Guys, quite a few of you have suggested additions/improvements to this blog; donno how much of that I can fulfill, but I'd like to give it a shot. Here's the thing, though -- I'd appreciate some help with the template, structure et al.
Any of you guys out there who are heavily into html/css/and the rest of the alphabet soup that goes into the making of a web page, and care to lend a hand?
Give me an email ID where I can get in touch, if yes.

3 Comments:

  • Hello Prem,
    I can help you in that task - u can get in touch with me at thyaga@gmail.com

    Thyaga

    By Blogger Thyaga, at 15:46  

  • I am a designer, I can help you on your redesign... At least I can whip u neat lil banner...

    jramganesh@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Ram, at 16:03  

  • Hi Prem! I am not a web designer, but I can definitely help you with html/css. You can contact me at

    muralinethi@yahoo.com

    ..Murali

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home