.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pat is a no show

A day after Saif Ali Khan said his dad was not absconding, the Nawab of Pataudi failed to appear before the police.
Turns out there is much of interest, in the world of cricket, to blog about today -- but no can do; from now till 11 pm, am going to be at the conference. Will pick up the various threads once I am done, and back where I can blog.
In passing -- I do have the Verizon high speed card, thanks :-) Thing is, you can't, without being impossibly rude, sit in on a conference and do your own thing.
See you guys, much later in my night... take care meanwhile...

4 Comments:

  • I guess Prem has the best JOB in this world. He gets paid do what he likes to do. ;)

    By Anonymous SP, at 14:43  

  • I guess most of us do. I like my job thats why I have been doing this for the past 8 years.
    But you keep forgetting that being a journalist is not easy. he has to be the voice of many while trying to be neutral and impartial. Just that he reports about cricket does not make life easy.
    My advice never do anything just because someone said so. Do it with some passion.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14:56  

  • Prem,
    Try attending a conference for comp. guys, everyone's fiddling around with their laptops!! No one cares. Mind you I am not saying that you should do the same thing..., but am gently implying that you should:)

    -KB
    PS: Incidently thats close to what I am doing now!!shhhh

    By Blogger KB, at 17:19  

  • Prem,

    You know what is interesting is that your are the first person ( as far as I am informed) to use the word "absconding" to describe Pataudi's reticent behavior. Where have the manisntream media been on this issue?

    By Blogger mustt_mustt, at 20:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home