.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Time out

Is it just me missing things, or is it an unusually slow day today? There's a ton of Ashes-related stories in the Brit and Aussie papers, but they are all of a muchness -- a hint of optimism regarding England's chances, laced with much talk of how invincible the Aussies are. In other words, not really worth throwing up, for comment or even for amusement.
I think I'll go off and do some tweaking -- been meaning to structure this so that your discussions (and I noticed some quite frenetic ones going on) can be threaded by topic, and thrown back up for further comment etc. Will tinker around with various software and stuff... and happen something catches my eye, be back in here. Meanwhile, you guys take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home