.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Boston cricket -- and a request

From the Boston Globe, an interesting piece on cricket as played in the area, plus an accompanying primer on the basic rules of the game, for the uninitiated.
Which puts me in mind of something I have been meaning to start -- a blog on cricket played locally, here in the US. The thing is, this has to be a collaborative effort; I've been wondering if maybe a different platform -- with features such as date-wise archiving that does not, as here, lengthen into an enormous list; trackbacks; category-wise archiving and such -- may not be the way to go.
Check this out. And tell me if you think this particular publishing platform works, or suggest better ones and tell me why. Will, after getting your inputs, put a structure in place, so we can get a combined blog up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home