.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Request

Good morning, all... spent time checking out the Windies-Sri Lanka game and there is nothing there; spent time checking out the main national websites and there is nothing there either -- I mean, there's tons of stories yes, mostly on the lines of where will Saurav bat, but there is nothing that has not been said over the last few days...

So decided to make this a request, and open forum, thread. First, the request -- what are the good cricket blogs out thee? Which ones do you guys read regularly? Send me your favorite links, please?

And second... open forum... for you to throw up comments, queries, whatever comes to mind... will keep popping in here through my day, which I need to add I am spending at home, nursing a fever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home