.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

To the 'blocker'

Fine, you are smart, you blocked me again. Now go pat yourself on the back -- but you know what, I will *not* open this blog up to all comments.
Nothing to stop me posting thoughts as regular posts, every now and again, which I will continue to do. Meanwhile, think of this -- poison, such as yours, does more harm to the vessel it is stored in, than to the guy at the other end. Get a life, bud -- you are beneath contempt, honestly

7 Comments:

  • prem...shud I start a thread on my blog ? Or u prefer posting here only.

    By Blogger worma, at 09:38  

  • worma
    If you start a thread in your blog, let me know.

    By Blogger rahul, at 09:41  

  • this bugger has some determination!

    By Blogger Tiger, at 09:41  

  • Rahul..waiting for Prem to reply...will post it here as well as main match thread, if Prem oks.

    By Blogger worma, at 09:43  

  • Sorry Prem, the guy can't pat his back - no back, no backbone. In fact nothing but a big A$$H@LE...

    Get a life mate. Wonder what your mom was doing with all the sheep 9 months before you were born.

    Or was it the monkeys?

    By Blogger Saurabh Wahi, at 09:46  

  • Well friends the less said about these guys the better. They are sadist creatures!!. PP R U sure its not all those cricketrs who have a grudge against you who is doing this:) jokes aside we as a group should come up with some smart solution. PP why dont you try a new ID to log in to post your comments in your blog?

    By Blogger Sriram Vanamamalai, at 09:50  

  • Hi Prem
    I can't believe some hacker has found a way to prevent you from posting on your own website (I can believe it, but I cannot understand it). Perhaps you can create another blogger account and post comments again. It might take time for this idiot to find out how to block another account.

    By Blogger Michael Higgins, at 09:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home