.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ganguly

Yeda_Yakub said...
Prem
Need to ask you this....
I have read so much of what u write on cricket... and I can make out that u have wonderful experiences of talking to Sachin, Kumble, Dravid... and even guys like Rayudu... But how come I get the feeling that Ganguly and/or you have been giving each other a miss. Why don't u share ur first hand experience of a Ganguly chat... and how u felt abbout it

I have, actually, at length, in the early days of this blog. :-)

2 Comments:

  • Oh Jesus ... What have I missed... Would really like to read something.... Pls post me the link whenever u have sme time.. Thanks

    By Blogger Yeda_Yakub, at 05:35  

  • Hi Prem,

    The key to winning will be Harbhajan taking some wickets in the middle overs. Long time since he's done that

    By Blogger dvravi, at 05:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home