.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

It's the evening before Thanksgiving, I'm due some downtime, so this is my exit line -- have friends waiting.
One thing, though -- saw some comments speculating/wondering about my posting under some other handle. Just to clarify -- I *only* post in my own name (I notice there are a couple of others who, presumably due to parental oversight, were not named and have occasionally been borrowing mine, but that is a different story); anything I can't say as myself, I'm not likely to say under some other anonymous handle.
Cheers, guys -- Happy Thanksgiving, and bundle up; they say it's going to get even colder than it already is.

12 Comments:

  • Have a happy Thanksgiving.

    By Blogger Rishi Gajria, at 19:19  

  • Wish you the same Prem. Stay safe.

    By Blogger Main Prem Ka Deewana Hoon, at 20:05  

  • Hey fake Prem, Happy thanks giving!

    By Blogger Prem Panicker, at 21:04  

  • I have also assumed another Saurav's name, but, that is out of respect for him. Just like people naming their son Gandhi/Rajni/Whatever, I have named my internet persona as Saurav.

    Have a nice thanksgiving, Prem. I loved your politically correct euphemism for people who are hiding under your name.

    By Blogger sauravganguly, at 21:12  

  • Prem and the rest,
    Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you get your fair share of turkey tomorrow.

    By Blogger Toney, at 22:20  

  • Happy thanksgiving prem , looking forward to an exciting last day of the test Eng vs Pak

    By Blogger Onlyadidas, at 00:07  

  • anybody watching the game live? (Eng - Pak)

    By Blogger sauravganguly, at 00:10  

  • i am

    By Blogger Rishi Gajria, at 00:14  

  • i am too. seems like itz going to be a draw though, unless England boldly go for the target

    By Blogger Ravi Krishnan, at 00:26  

  • i know, a couple of wickets by this time wd have been interesting.

    By Blogger sauravganguly, at 00:55  

  • aloo should declare :D

    By Blogger Ravi Krishnan, at 01:11  

  • Prem,

    Whats your take on this whole SG inclusion in the tests ?

    Seems to me that it is grossly and utterly political - read
    http://web.mid-day.com/sports/international/2005/november/124132.htm

    Given all the angst - how do you think this will play out in the dressing room ? Will SG be included in the playing 11 ?

    Somehow I feel that the team's focus on winning against SL will be distracted due to this.

    Your opinion ?
    Thanks and Happy Turkey Day

    By Blogger Jinendra, at 01:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home