.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Friday, December 30, 2005

Shoaib's to-do list

With India, says the Pak speedster, it is not about revenge -- just unfinished business.
You looked reborn in the England series. How prepared are you to face India?
I am all geared up. It’s not revenge, as people are saying, but unfinished business against India.
I still regret that I couldn’t live upto expectations when India came here, but I did not lack commitment. I got only seven wickets, but doubting my integrity hurt me more than the lacklustre performance. I am always focussed for a series, as I am for the India series. A lot of people are now saying that I have a good chance to take a revenge, but that’s not on my mind. I want to do the same I did against England, and if I am able to do that, help my team win, it would be a huge relief for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home