.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sehwag's site

Viru Sehwag, here, on matters cricketing:
"Chappell has great cricket knowledge. Whenever a player has a problem, he advises them. He gives batting tips which have helped us. He did it with Yuvraj, Dhoni. He told me that I am in good nick and asked me to stay as long as possible at the wicket and I would be back on track," he added.
On domestic pitches, he said, "The Karnail Singh wicket was under prepared. I have written to BCCI to check pitches before any domestic game. It is important that we play on good wickets so that our cricket will improve and we can do better at the international level."
"Its difficult. Anil Kumble is a great bowler. When you are facing him you be careful because he is not an easy bowler to play. It was hard work for me to get a half century against Kumble and Sunil Joshi," Sehwag said talking about batting against Kumble.

And most interestingly, this:
Sehwag fans can meet up their hero and ask questions, thanks to his official website, www.msn.co.in/sehwag which was launched by Sehwag himself at the M. Chinnaswamy stadium here on Thursday.
Asked why he launched his own portal, Sehwag said that his fans who can’t meet him can send in their wishes and suggestions through this website.
"This site is for my fans who hail from the remote parts of India. A fan from Jammu and Kashmir, Orissa or Sikkim. Through this I can chat with my fans and also give tips to budding young cricketers," the Delhi batsman said. The site will cater to the fans of Sehwag with exclusive autographed downloads, personal data, photographs, statistics and also information on upcoming tour dates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home