.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Saturday, January 07, 2006

On expected lines...

Raj Singh Dugarpur denies making any controversial remarks against Saurav Ganguly. He has a point when he says that the footage shown on the Indian channel did not have him actually show him speaking. Rather, they just "quoted" him on these controversial statements.
"This is not the first time I am managing an Indian team, this is the fifth time that I have been made the manager of the side. How could I have ever said that? Until now, I never had any such experience from any batsman whether from India or abroad. I think this puts a big question mark on the integrity of whoever is doing this.''

I wonder if this channel (was it Aaj Tak) will now come up with actual footage showing Dungarpur to be a liar or will they tender an apology to both Dungarpur and Ganguly for their irresponsible journalism. I hope, for the sake of peace in the dressing room, it is the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home