.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sight Screen

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Saurav goes on tour (-worma)

After months of turmoil in his life and all around him, Saurav Ganguly looks to have calmed down...made peace, atleast to some extent, with the situation he finds himself in for now. And is sounding positively calm too
Looking ahead on his career, he said, "I don't have to prove to the world I can play. I will go out and give my best shot. I am confident I will succeed. But even if I don't it won't be the end of my life. ...I'm not an insecure man. I am not dependent on cricket for my life. If I fail I will think of something else".
Now, if only we could see him translate this confidence, and the good domestic form, into his tour performance...nothing better for the Indian team as well than a brimming middle order full of runs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home